PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Disclaimer: You understand that we are not a publishing firm or a marketing firm. Services and products provided are the result of our personal experience, opinion, and preference. We do not guarantee results including, but not limited to, the following: sales, book rankings, contracts with literary agents or publishers, good reviews, any reviews, likes, shares, follows, and click thrus.
Limited License: Authors On A Dime, LLC grants a limited, nonexclusive, revocable, nontransferable license to view the contents at http://www.authorsonadime.com exclusively on the terms and conditions set forth herein.
AuthorsOnADime.com is a family friendly site, and we DO NOT accept or allow the following types of content on our website: Gambling, Adult content (porn, soft porn, sites with adult ad’s), Pharmacy (Cheap drugs, Viagra, male/female enhancement, etc.), Hate, Link Farms or Spam Sites. We do not need to explain our decision or reasons if we reject visitors, delete/remove comments or content, or block visitors. While we may accept clients who author adult content, we will not display their content on this site.
Copyright With the exception of the design/layout of this site (a WordPress template, and copyrighted by the owner), the entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Authors On A Dime, LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Authors On A Dime, LLC. Copyright 2016, Authors On A Dime, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or otherwise use any materials from the Web Site (including audiovisual material, text, graphics or computer programs or other code) (“Site Materials”), except that you may download one machine-readable copy of the Site Materials only for personal, noncommercial use. You agree not to alter the text, graphics or audiovisual content, and to refrain from removing any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the Site Materials. Any custom image or content provided by Authors On A Dime, LLC, as a service or product to our clients is protected under Copyright law. You may not alter, change, reuse, or repurpose that content. The service/product fee does not include the rights to any of the draft or final products provided. Essentially when a cover is complete, Authors On A Dime, LLC allows a lifetime usage of the final product to promote & sell your book. All custom images or content should be credited as such: Content Type (ex. Cover Design) by Authors On A Dime, LLC.
Warranties: This site and the materials and products on this site or provided by Authors On A Dime, LLC are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Authors On A Dime, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Authors On A Dime, LLC does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site, or in products and services provided, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Authors On A Dime, LLC does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site, products or services provided, in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, ADVICE OR ADVERTISEMENT GIVEN BY AUTHORS ON A DIME, LLC, ITS CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVERTISEMENT FOR SUCH PURPOSES. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED IS WITH END USER. END USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY. THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND THE END USER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL AUTHORS ON A DIME, LLC, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF THE SITE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, SAVINGS, DAMAGE TO HARDWARE OR LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR OTHER PROGRAMS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE MATERIALS OR ASSOCIATED INFORMATION (IF ANY), EVEN IF AUTHORS ON A DIME, LLC, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY OR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. ATUHORS ON A DIME,LLC’S SOLE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, AND YOUR SOLE REMEDY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE MATERIALS OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREWITH, OR DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON SUCH INFORMATION, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE THE FEE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, IF ANY. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AUTHORS ON A DIME, LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS, CLIENTS, CUSTOMERS, OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Links to Third Party Web Sites: Certain links in this Web Site may connect to other web sites maintained by third parties. Authors On A Dime, LLC has no control over these web sites or the information or goods or services provided by such third parties. Authors On A Dime, LLC shall have no liability for any use or reliance of a user on these third-party web sites.
Links, Frames, and Metatags: You may link to the home page of the Web Site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. You may not frame the content of the Web Site. You may not use metatags or any other “hidden text” that incorporates the Authors On A Dime Trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
Trademarks: Authors On A Dime, authorsonadime.com, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Authors On A Dime, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
Typographical Errors In the event that a Authors On A Dime, LLC product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Authors On A Dime, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Authors On A Dime, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your PayPal account charged. If your PayPal account has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Authors On A Dime, LLC shall issue a credit to your PayPal account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Term; Termination: These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the request/order or shopping process. We reserve the right to terminate the Web Site and this Agreement at any time without notice for any reason, including, in the case of the Agreement, for your violation of any of its provisions. The Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability and Governing Law sections of this User Agreement shall survive any such termination.
Notice Authors On A Dime, LLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail you provided to Authors On A Dime, LLC, a general notice on the site.
Refund Policy Authors On A Dime, LLC offers the following refund policy. You acknowledge that Authors On A Dime will not provide refunds for products purchased or services rendered. Authors On A Dime will replace damaged content with either an undamaged file of the work, or a work or equal value. You must request replacement of damaged files within Seventy-two (72) hours of purchase. If you purchase the Authors On A Dime, LLC workshop and for some reason you decide that you would like a refund before the 1st day of the workshop, you have 30 days to request a refund. If you request a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase, Authors On A Dime, LLC will give you a full refund of your purchase price for the course. If you do not request a refund within the 30 day refund period, you forfeit this option and will not be eligible for a refund. We do not offer refunds on any additional services or products that you may purchase through Authors On A Dime, LLC.
Miscellaneous Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Authors On A Dime, LLC products or services) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Williamson Count, Texas. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Authors On A Dime, LLC products or services) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Authors On A Dime, LLC’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Authors On A Dime, LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, comments, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Authors On A Dime, LLC or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Participation Disclaimer Authors On A Dime, LLC does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Authors On A Dime, LLC is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Authors On A Dime, LLC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Authors On A Dime, LLC in its sole discretion.
You acknowledge that to the extent that you include personally identifiable information in Postings, we may republish such information as part of the content. If we republish your content, we may provide authorship credit by listing your email address as well.
2. Site Posting Rules: We have adopted the “Site Posting Rules” set forth below to create a Site where information can be shared in a productive way. While using the Site, you agree to adhere to the Site Community Rules below.
You agree to:
• Respect other Site participants – please do not threaten, insult, abuse, intimidate or harass other Site participants.
• Use the Site for your personal use only. Posting entries solely to promote your own projects or commercial interests is not allowed.
You agree not to:
• Post any private information, or otherwise harvest, collect or disclose information, about another Site participant without his or her express consent.
• Post any content, information or disclosures that could be a violation of any state, federal, or local statute, regulation, code or common law principle.
• Post any content to the Site that is unlawful, racist, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or that intentionally discriminates against or harasses particular individuals or groups.
• Post any content to the Site that infringes any third-party’s intellectual property or other rights.
• Use the Site for any unlawful purpose, or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
• Use the Site for advertisements, political campaigning, chain letters, “spamming,” survey solicitations, junk mail or solicitations.
• Impersonate any person or entity, including any Authors On A Dime’s employees, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
• Imply or state that Authors On A Dime endorses any of your statements or positions.
• Transmit any harmful, invasive or disruptive code or other materials (such as viruses, worms or web bugs) through or to the Site, or otherwise “hack” or deface any portion of the Site.
• Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our prior written authorization.
3. Authors On A Dime, LLC, Proprietary Rights and Re-Use Policy: You acknowledge and agree that the information and materials presented on or through the Site will remain the property of Authors On A Dime, LLC, and its licensors or providers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and related laws, rules and regulations. The materials produced by Authors On A Dime, LLC, (including photographs, graphics, video and audio content, if any) are protected by copyright including, where applicable, as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this compilation and produced by Authors On A Dime, LLC, are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any materials produced by Authors On A Dime, LLC.
The trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names displayed on the Site (collectively the “Marks”) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Authors On A Dime, LLC, our licensors and suppliers, and others. All Marks on the Site not owned by Authors On A Dime, LLC, are the property of their respective owners. The Marks owned by Authors On A Dime, LLC,, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Authors On A Dime, LLC’s.
All graphics and content on http://www.authorsonadime.com, are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without permission of Authors On A Dime, LLC,, which reserves all rights. Re-use is strictly prohibited. The materials from http://www.authorsonadime.com are available for informational and non-commercial use only, provided that the content and/or graphics are not modified in any way, all copyright notices are retained, and permission is granted by Authors On A Dime, LLC.
5. Information Available on or Through the Site: Some information made available on or through the Site is provided by third parties or other Site participants (such information referred to as “Third-Party Content”). The inclusion or appearance of Third-Party Content on the Site does not indicate any approval or endorsement by Authors On A Dime, LLC, of such Third-Party Content, or of any opinion, advice, or other information made or displayed on the Site by any user or other third party. Authors On A Dime, LLC, is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims any and all liability that may arise from Third-Party Content.
6. Links: Site participants may, on occasion, include links to other web sites and resources in their postings. Because Authors On A Dime, LLC, has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Authors On A Dime, LLC, does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, or for the availability of such external sites or resources. Authors On A Dime, LLC, shall have the right, but not the obligation, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block links from or to the Site through technological or other means, without prior notice.