Self-publishing your book is a publishing method many authors are considering in this era of technology but which many discard because they are intimidated or don’t know where to start.
We can help you from start to finish with the process, either through our à la carte services or as an end-to-end service. The end-to-end service is essentially a “build your own package” type of service.
Here’s how it works:
- Select from the following services we recommend you include in your end-to-end self-publishing process:
- eBook Cover Design ($150) & Print Wrap Design (Add’l $50)
- Formatting for eBook ($25) & Print-on-Demand ($35)
- Copyediting / Proofreading ($0.005 / word)
- Blurb Creation ($25)
- Select the option you like best from each service.
- Add up the pricing for each of those services you selected.
- Apply a 10% discount across the board for your total package price
In addition, we will walk you through uploading and selecting options when you publish to Amazon (Kindle), Smashwords (Apple, B&N, Kobo, Google Play, etc.), and Create Space (print-on-demand). That is included in the price.
- 10 % discount off a package of the combined services selected
*All orders are subject to service fee (3% USD payments, 7.5% for foreign currency transactions)