A media kit is a document which includes all relevant information about a new release. When promoting their books, authors send a media kit to bloggers, reviewers, and other marketing sources in order to provide that information in an easy-to-read and use format.
Provide to us the below information (or links to where we can find it):
- Book Title
- Book Cover
- Book Blurb (Description)
- Book Tagline or Logline (if any)
- Buy Links
- Author Bio
- Author Social Media Links (all)
- 3 Excerpts (of varying length – 100 words, 300 words, and 500 words are a good rule of thumb)
- Book Info, including:
- Cover Artist
- Word Count
- Page Count
- ISBN #
- Release Date
- Review quotes for the book (or other books in the series)
- Other media for the book (ex. book trailer, book pinterest board, etc.)
We will take the information provided and organize/format it into a professional media kit. You will be provided both an MS Word and a PDF version of the file.
We can also edit a media kit you’ve already put together.
- Media Kit Editing ($5/media kit)
- Formatting Only – You provide all information. ($10/media kit)
- Find Info & Format – You provide link(s) to all info. ($20/media kit)
*Let us know if you would like help selecting excerpts. We will provide a custom quote.
*We are not a marketing firm. We are authors helping other authors. We do not guarantee sales or good reviews.