You have a new release coming out, and the time has come to request reviews. This can be a time-consuming task including researching reviewers, writing your review request, and submitting the requests. In addition, managing responses and eventually the reviews as they roll in is also an important step.
Let us help you!
We will write your review request letter based on information provided (see below list):
- Genre (Primary & Secondary)
- Book Title
- Author Name
- Word Count
- Release Date
- Book Blurb
- Link to More Info
- Author Email
- Publisher (self is fine)
- If self-published, has the book been professionally edited (yes/no)?
- In what format is your book available (Print, PDF, MOBI, EPUB, Other)?
- Is this a debut novel?
- Is this book part of a series? If so, what series? And which # is this book in the series?
- Are you an award-winning or best-selling author? For what book(s)?
- Are you open to providing a giveaway? If so, what?
- Are you open to a guest spot? If so, what (promo-only, guest post, author interview)?
We will then submit review requests to a pre-determined number (see below) of appropriate reviewers (free ones only!). If you have particular reviewers or sites you wish to request, just let us know.
For those reviewers who do request your manuscript, we will manage sending them the manuscript in the appropriate format along with your media kit and/or book cover image (if needed).
Once a review is posted, we will send you the review link to quote on your social media and remind you to thank the reviewer.
In addition, we will maintain a spreadsheet of all review requests and reviews to help manage future book review requests.
- Basic (25 review requests) ($25/book)
- Pro (50 review requests) ($45/book)
- Premium (100 review requests) ($85/book)
*We are not a marketing firm. We are authors helping other authors. All services are based on personal opinion, experience, and preference. We do not guarantee review requests, good reviews, or sales.